Female domestic violence: four women conspire to cold-bloodedly execute boyfriend
Breaking News:

Female domestic violence: four women conspire to cold-bloodedly execute boyfriend

The current narrative pushed by radical feminists and male stooges such as former Prime Minister Turnbull is that all domestic violence is perpetrated by males against females. This website will, over time, present the other side of the story, starting with the story below.

 It was an offer he couldn't refuse. Paul Snabel had  been partying all night. In the early hours of the morning his girlfriend Karen Randall phoned and said, meet me for sex.

Donna Randall
Donna Randall
Karen  Randall
Irene Maslin
Irene Maslin
Rhona Heaney

The sun was rising as Karen's sister Donna picked up Paul Snable and drove him to a remote property in rural Victoria. He had no inkling that this was to be his last day on earth.

For Paul Snabel was heading into a trap set by four murderous women.

Although the events occurred in 1989, they were brought to light on the Forensic Investigators program aired on Channel Seven in 2006.

Randall had wanted to permanently end the on-again off-again relationship with Paul Snabel but he was infatuated with her and kept phoning her and calling around.

By October 1989, Randall didn't want anything to do with her former lover. But he persisted and continued to phone her. It was a fatal mistake.

Randall called a meeting of her closest friends. 

At the meeting were Rhona Heaney and Karen Randall's sister Donna. The fourth member was Irene Maslin, a big, aggressive woman with a domineering personality.

Donna Randall later told police in a video-taped interview that the women had discussed Paul Snabel as "a problem that needed to be dealt with".

Then one woman, probably Maslin, coolly suggested he be killed. The sinister plot began to take shape and it was decided each of the women should be given a role in the execution.

Karen Randall was to be the bait, to lure Mr Snabel to the murder house with a promise of sex.

Donna would take him there and Heaney would inject him with a lethal cocktail of amphetamine and battery acid, which they believed would bring on a heart attack, making his death look accidental.

Heaney's house in Mirboo North in Victoria's Gippsland area was chosen for the murder because it was remote and safe from prying eyes.

Mr Snabel took a phone call from Karen. The following dawn, Donna drove him to the house.

The unsuspecting Mr Snabel was kept off guard all day as the women plied him with whisky and rode pillion on his red and white Yamaha 250cc motorcycle.

When the time was right, Heaney pounced and injected Mr Snabel. But the syringe was too small to inject enough of the poisonous concoction to kill him.

It appeared to have little effect and Maslin was angered, half an hour later, to see Mr Snabel riding around on his motorbike.

Maslin ordered a party attendee, Ian Gillin, a local man described in court as of lower-than-average-intelligence, to finish off Mr Snabel with a baseball bat.

Gillin crept up behind him as he sat in  a chair and struck him a number of times on the head with the baseball bat. Sickened by what he had done, Gillin ran outside and threw up.

But Paul Snabel was still alive and, as he sat slumped in the chair with blood streaming down his face, Maslin asphyxiated him by tying a plastic bag over his head.

Later that night Maslin and Heaney wrapped the corpse in a tarpaulin and dumped it in remote bushland. They didn't even bother to bury it.

Maslin ordered her husband and Gillin to cut up Mr Snabel's motorbike and scatter the pieces around tips and dams in the area.

The plan came undone when children found parts of the distinctive red and white bike and handed them in to police.

The police began investigations and the body was found several weeks later.

Gillin admitted to police his part in the murder. When asked  why he tried to murder someone he had just met he told police he was scared of Irene Maslin. He served three years of a four year sentence.

The Randall sisters served just two years of four year sentences.

Maslin and Heany served ten years of fifteen year sentences. They are now out of jail.

At her trial, Justice Vincent told Maslin the brutal killing would not have been carried out without her determination and strength of character.

He said she had acted resolutely to kill Paul Joseph Snabel "and had placed a pitifully small value on his life".

"Irene Maslin was a real Charles Manson," said a Mirboo North local told the media at the time.

"People were frightened of her. She was scary. She could chill you to the bone just by looking at you." 

In a video-taped interview Gillin told police that after Maslin had put the plastic bag over Mr Snabel's head, tied it with elastic and said: "That should make him die."


Court transcripts relating to this story:


 YouTube recreation of events:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlKmrG1Juos


Other reading on the domestic violence industry:


  • Feminists' firm grip on Prime Minister Turnbull's testicles
  • The domestic violence industry demonizes men
  • Woman walks free after murdering husband using 'battered woman' defence.
    On March 3, 2006,Primary school teacher, Claire Margaret MacDonald, who shot dead her husband from a "sniper's nest" at their central Victorian property walked free from an Australian court after being charged with the murder of her husband. Not only was it murder, it was, according to the prosecution, a cold-blooded and calculated execution. Read more
  • Susan Falls: Australian court affirms licence to kill as another woman walks free after killing husband      
    A few weeks after Falls was acquitted of murdering her husband she was interviewed on Channel Nine's A Current Affair program where she decribed in cold-blooded detail how she executed her husband after lacing his food with sleeping pills.
        ""When I saw that he'd dozed off, and to me what seemed he was asleep, I went and got changed," she recounted.    "I put pyjamas on, I tied my hair back, I had socks on, gloves, took all my jewellery off."    "I didn't know how much mess there'd be. I thought once I shot him, I'd be splattered in blood. Rodney Falls was still breathing even after the second shot to the head, Falls told Channel Nine. "It was like, full bottle of sleeping tablets, two bullets to the head and he's still breathing. And I've got nothing left, nothing at all. To me he was like the Terminator."    She was about to suffocate him with a duvet when he finally stopped breathing."When I went to fire that second shot, he had a dry tear stain down his face" Falls said.
  • Sadistic killer, Katherine Mary Knight
    On 29 February 2000, in what must truly be Australia's most gruesome case of domestic violence, mother of four, Katherine Knight cold-bloodedly prepared for the violent  murder of her de facto husband, John Thomas Price, by sending the children away overnight.

    Late that night, after having sex with Knight, John Price dozed off, only to awake in terror to find Knight repeatedly stabbing him.

    Severely wounded, Price leaped out of bed and fled towards the front door with Knight chasing and repeatedly stabbing him in the back. With blood spurting from an arterial wound, John Price just made to to the front door before collapsing in a pool of blood and and dying. What happened next is even more gruesome. Read more.



To add a comment register here