The second edition of my book has been updated and released under its new title. It is available from Amazon in both Kindle and paperback versions.
This extraordinary book brings a grim warning to the West.
In The Decline and Imminent Fall of the West: How The West Can Be Saved, Kenneth Schultz exposes the existential threats to Western nations, and indeed Western civilization. He starts by quoting Mark Steyn, "Much of what we loosely call the Western world will not survive the twenty-first century and much of it will effectively disappear within our lifetimes, including many if not most European countries".
While Mr Steyn is concerned mainly with the Islamist threat, this book is unique in that it covers the multitude of threats facing the West and Western civilisation, including threats posed by:
- The Islamic goal of implementing sharia law throughout the West
- An increasingly aggressive China
- Rogue states such as North Korea and Iran
- Financial collapse of hugely indebted nations living beyond their means
- An electromagnetic pulse (EMP) event, man-made or natural
- Supranational bodies and the global governance movement usurping national sovereignty with the ultimate aim of creating a world government run by unelected elites
- Creeping cultural Marxism and political correctness infesting Western universities and institutions
- The ruinous financial and industrial consequences of the green movement’s global warming campaign
In Kenneth Schultz’s opinion, and the opinions of many commentators, some of these threats, if not taken seriously and dealt with accordingly, will usher in the end of the freedoms and lifestyles enjoyed by the citizens of many Western countries, and ultimately the end of Western civilisation.
One threat in particular, largely overlooked by the media and the ruling classes is the threat posed by an electromagnetic pulse (EMP) attack. Such an attack, if it came to pass, would send the attacked country back to the pre-industrial age, with the consequent loss of millions of lives.
Schultz covers the history of Islam and sharia law in detail and reveals the Islamic 3-prong attack on the West:
- Terrorist attacks to weaken Western resolve
- The Muslim Brotherhood’s “civilization jihad” – the infiltration of Western institutions and the setting up of numerous front groups and charities
- Implementation of the insidious sharia law via al-Hijra (the Islamic doctrine of immigration). If sharia is implemented in your country, the fabric of Western law and liberty will be ripped apart.
But the book is not all doom and gloom. The final chapter sets out in detail the steps necessary to prevent, or at least mitigate, each of the threats identified in the book.
Well-researched with nearly 400 endnotes citing sources, this book must be taken seriously by Western authorities.
We are the inheritors of the greatest civilisation that ever existed. If you prize Western civilisation and want to hand on its legacy to your descendants, you should read The Decline and Imminent Fall of the West: How The West Can Be Saved.
Endorsement by John Ballantyne
Kenneth Schultz, in his book, The Decline and Imminent Fall of the West: How The West Can Be Saved, provides a penetrating analysis of how the West is likely to dwindle in influence and collapse if it does not radically change direction
As a result of his extensive reading and diligent research over many years, Schultz has produced a valuable perspective on current events that you will seldom find in the mainstream media.
He shows how Western countries are under attack at many levels. They face a variety of external threats, such as the geopolitical ambitions of China, the behaviour of rogue states like North Korea and Iran, and the sinister agenda of the Muslim Brotherhood At the same time, they face no less dangerous internal threats, notably creeping cultural Marxism in our schools and universities, and radical environmentalism with its bizarre and fanatical opposition to fossil fuels and economic development.
Most disturbing of all is where Schultz reveals how some of the world’s largest corporate-funded think-tanks, unthinkingly or deliberately, pump vast amounts of money into radical left-wing campaigns – hence the political left’s inordinate power and influence in Western democracies.
Schultz has succeeded in synthesising a vast amount of data into a compellingly readable volume. It vividly conveys the big picture of how the world actually works.
— John Ballantyne, Melbourne-based writer and researcher, former editor, News Weekly.